Zarezerwować apartament, pokój lub dom na wakacje na Njuškalo!

Dom (8+0) Dubrava Pušćanska, Pušća

Cena
Cena na żądanie
Kod reklamy: 394147

Informacje ogólne

Rodzaj zakwaterowania
Dom
Lokalizacja
Zagrzebska, Pušća, Dubrava Pušćanska
Wielkość
300.00 m2
Zewnętrzna powierzchnia
1000.00 m2

Opis

The 5-star luxury Villa Zahra offers you an unforgettable stay in an oasis of peace, beauty and pleasure. It is an ideal choice for anyone who wants a quiet, enjoying nature and a true holiday in complete privacy. It is located in Puscanska Dubrava, near the town of Zapresic (17km to Zagreb, road without traffic lights).
Luxury, comfort and quality adorn all our services. The modern Villa Zahra of 300 m2, extends over two floors on a fully fenced land of 1000 m2 and can comfortably accommodate 8 guests.
On the first floor of the Villa is fully equipped modern kitchen with a dining area (open space) and a spacious living room equipped with a corner suite and two large deck chairs, 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and additional separate toilet. The space is very bright and offers a beautiful view of the vivid forest environment.
On the second floor there is another spacious living room with and a bar (open space), 2 bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms and access to the terrace. On the large terrace there is a swimming pool surrounded by comfortable loungers. There is also a large table and a garden swing, ideal for a relaxing day out with family and friends.

Free Wifi signal, gas central heating, air conditioning is available, as well as covered private parking that can accommodate two cars. Just outside the front of the property is a large private parking area (30 cars).
At the edge of the forest is a full size tennis court where you can enjoy yourself in a peaceful environment of playing tennis in nature.
Villa security is provided by video surveillance.

RENTAL CONDITIONS: price list (discount discussable); number of persons above 8 (discussable); the Bachelorette party/Bachelor party special price; mandatory security deposit ; the villa must be returned as received ; payment of 30% of the price upon reservation, payment of the remaining 70% of the price no later than 2 weeks before arrival

Mapa

Zagrzebska, Pušća, Dubrava Pušćanska,
Cena
Cena na żądanie
Minimalny pobyt 0 noc(y)
 Polityka Prywatności*
Cena na żądanie